Wednesday, May 23, 2007

So where did Lil Beans Covers come from?

I am a mom to five amazing kids, including two infants! My twins were born at the end of November in Chicago, so having covers for their carriers was a necessity. I started using a couple of store bought ones, but frankly, they just weren't all that cute! I got the idea that I could make some, and the fact that I could express our families passionate love for the Chicago Cubs was certainly a big plus! Since then, quite a few people have commented on the covers, and more than once I have been offered money for the very covers my babies use! Now I don't want my own babies getting cold, so I figured I may as well start sewing, so without further ado...I give you the current selection of fabric choices! Check them out, and please feel free to contact me if their is a team or pattern you'd like to see added! Thanks! Once again, ordering instructions are way down at the bottom!